Last Updated: [02/01/2024]
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include details such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, our Service pages that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
Bitcoin News Live uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to [Country] and process it there.
Security of Data
The security of your personal information is paramount to us. We acknowledge that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. However, we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data. This includes implementing a variety of security measures such as encryption, firewalls, and secure server facilities to help safeguard the confidentiality of your information.
We continuously work to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Data. In the unlikely event that our security systems are breached, we will notify you of the incident as required by applicable law and take necessary steps to mitigate any potential damage.
It’s also important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Ensure you sign off when finished using a shared computer and keep your password confidential. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, including choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using the Site on a shared or unsecured device.
Disclosure of Data
Bitcoin News Live may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Bitcoin News Live
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Bitcoin News Live aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Bitcoin News Live. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- By email: [info @ bitcoinnews.live]
- By visiting this page on our website: [Contact Page]